Quattro Formaggi (Four Cheese Pizza)
Discover the recipe for Quattro Formaggi (Four Cheese Pizza), with a good crispy dough and flowing cheeses. To share (or not) during an aperitif.
Yield: 4 people
- 1 pizza dough
- 200 g special tomato coulis for pizza
- 65 g cheddar
- 40 g of Comté
- 50 g blue cheese or gorgonzola
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- Roll out the pizza dough in a pizza pan.
- Pour the tomato coulis and spread it over the dough using the back of a tablespoon, leaving about 1 cm without garnish all around the pizza.
- Cut the four cheeses into cubes and spread them over the pizza.
- Sprinkle with basil.
- Finally bake for about 20 minutes at 170 ° C (thermostat 5/6).