- 5 ripe tomatoes out of season, take canned peeled tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of tomato puree
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper optional
- 1 slice of sandwich bread
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sugar if the tomatoes are not sweet enough
- Peel the tomatoes (optional), half a cucumber, an onion, a clove of garlic, as well as the pepper, then place them in the bowl of the Thermomix.
- Mix 1 minute at speed 8 (hold the Thermomix well because with all this, it may move a little), then 1 minute at speed 5.
- Add the bread, oil, vinegar, chilli and salt. Mix 30 seconds on speed 8.
- Add water until you get the consistency you want.
- Taste, then adjust the seasoning (more salt, or a little sugar if the tomatoes are not sweet enough). Mix at 20 seconds on speed 8 and taste again.
- Repeat until you get the desired taste and consistency.